Start My Own Dental Equipment Repair Business
Many successful individuals start by asking themselves, how can I start my own business? Choosing to become a dental equipment repair business owner is an exciting prospect. Dental equipment repair allows you to enjoy some of the best aspects of business ownership, including:
• Have full autonomy and set your own appointments on your schedule.
• Maximize your earning potential: buy parts and equipment at wholesale from the manufacturer,
and re-sell it to your customers at the price you set.
• Be your own boss and grow your business in the direction you desire.
OUR PROGRAM IS UNIQUE
Choosing to train with MiTek to start your Dental Equipment Repair company is
a smart choice for many reasons, including:
• No franchise fee structure: work toward profitability
• No territory boundaries: grow your business as large
as your imagination and drive will allow
• 15 day intensive, comprehensive, hands-on training:
be in business sooner
• Low start-up cost
• The all-inclusive program includes room, lodging, shuttles, and tuition
• Buy equipment and parts direct from the wholesaler/distributor you prefer, charge what you want, and keep all profits
Franchise fees: some charge $1,300 or more every month. This comes out to over $15,000 every year, out of your pocket. In 15 years that's one quarter million dollars!
Protected territories: you are only protected from others working for the same company
Up to six weeks of training: loss of profits, more time away from home, increased travel expenses
High start-up cost
Buy equipment and parts through the franchisor: pay a commission on all the equipment you sell
OUR DENTAL EQUIPMENT REPAIR TRAINING COURSE CAN
OPEN DOORS FOR THOSE LOOKING TO ADVANCE THEIR
CAREERS OR BECOME BUSINESS OWNERS.
A dental office has many different pieces of equipment that break down. When this happens, it can be a minor
inconvenience or it can shut the office down completely, causing loss of revenue and patient disruption. Dental
equipment repair professionals are valued and essential to keeping these businesses running and keeping
their patients happy. You will be there to assess the equipment failure, provide or get the parts ordered, and repair
the equipment, getting your client’s business back to work.
MiTek gives you the training you need Start Your Own Business! Call (800) 811-4350 for more details about our Dental Equipment Repair Programs.